We specialize in identifying and facilitating Green House Gas (GHG) emissions reduction and carbon sequestration projects for project developers who wish to access regulated or voluntary carbon markets. CTRAN associates with private and public organizations to share its vast technical background and experience in the areas of renewable energy, waste heat recovery, cogeneration, fuel switch and captive power project. Over years, we have provided technical support to over 100 Verified Emission Reduction (VER) or Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects in India. From strategizing to solution implementation, our team assists in project designing, due diligence, project origination and identification, preparing Project Design Document (PDD, PCN/PIN), Host Country Approval (HCA from MoEF), facilitate validation from a Designated Operational Entity (DOE), selling of CERs and VERs.
- Feasibility studies for potential CDM projects (both mitigation and sequestration projects)
- Undertaking CDM documentation and supporting registration process
- Carbon asset management and transaction advisory services
- Developing project under VCS (Voluntary Carbon Standard), VER+ (Voluntary Emission Reduction), CCBA (Climate, Community, Bio-Diversity Alliance)
- Monitoring and CER issuance support
- Capacity building and awareness generation on CDM, carbon market and climate policy
- Support in aggregating and development of projects with smaller CER potential under Programmatic mode