Private involvement in public sector infrastructure has long been a feature of economic growth and development in India and an area where CTRAN Consulting has played important roles. CTRAN Consulting has strong relationships with local and central government, local and international banks, construction companies and operators. Our team comprises experienced professionals with expertise in working on public-private partnership and private finance initiative projects. We understand the requirements of a successful public-private partnership project and can assist our clients with structuring, negotiation, implementation and delivery of such projects.
The company prepares business plans and public-private-community partnership models. It facilitates converting various concepts into commercially viable propositions. CTRAN helps organizations in adhering to the various compliance norms, while undertaking monitoring and impact assessment activities. CTRAN Consulting has experience conducting value chain analysis of various product like understanding the existing primary value chain, Identifying the key products, services and quality standards required by the various stakeholders, Identifying the supply scenario of identified products and services, Identifying the demand for business support services amongst the existing enterprises, Identifying the capacity building requirements of the existing enterprises to enable them in increasing the local content in the value chain and identifying the existing and potential business services providers.
- Business Plan Development
- Value Chain Analysis
- Enterprise Development
- PPP/PPCP Model Development
- PPP/PPCP Contract Management and Monitoring
- Develop TORs for carrying out pre-feasibility, detailed feasibility studies, project structuring
- Develop capacity building of government staff in conceptualizing, developing, bidding, contracting, implementing, and evaluating PPP projects.
- Review all financial models, both in the feasibility studies and in proposals submitted as part of the competitive bidding process to ensure that the projects are affordable, financially sound and sustainable with appropriate risk allocation;
- Identification, quantification and management of fiscal risks PPP Bidding Documents